Mr. One Year Old Brody Bro.
Monday October 5th 2009
Alissa wanted some 1 year old pictures of Brody. So we took him to a park in Tri-Cities! We had so much fun with him! He is always up for a walk in the park....

It was starting to get dark in this picture. Brody moves so fast it's hard to get my camera ready! And then he is gone!! Oh well, I love that look on his face!


OK, see those crazy geese in the background? I swear they tried to kill us! When we got close to them I could tell that this rather large grey one was checking us out. I told Alissa..."keep your eye on that ring leader over there, he looks like he is in charge here, and who knows what he will do!" Well, long story short, we got too close! You should of seen Alissa and I run like a couple of screaming school girls!!!! We probably would of knocked over an old lady just to get away from him!! I don't like Geese!!!
Brody did such a good job!I know that it seems like all my posts are about Brody! But with Evan sitting this football season out with a broken elbow, there really isn't anything that exciting going on!!
He is so cute and sweet! It is hard not to always take pictures of him!


5 comments:
Cute and sweet he is!! He snuggled up and slept on me in the rocker today and I didn't move for an hour with him, I just kept dozing too. Kambree brought him a blanket and a "princess crown" shaped pillow :)
The geese part cracked me up, I would have run too!!! Very cute pics!
I think being a grandma will be the best of both worlds. You can spoil them rotten and then when they're tierd and cranky pass them off to dad and mom.
And I call myself "camera happy". I take pictures all the time. It's a good thing!!!
Great photos! He is such a sweet little boy.
Oh, I wish that I could have been there to celebrate his 1st birthday...those are such cute pictures of him. Thanks for posting them
LOVE the picture in the green tunnel thing. Such a cutie patootie. As for the geese....eeek. That makes the hair on my arms stand up. It also kinda makes me laugh at you two. :)
Post a Comment