Wednesday, June 15, 2011

He's The Best!!

He's The Best!!!!


Happy Fathers Day.....



I wanted to wish Howard an early Father's Day. This post really is not about just saying Happy Father's Day, but sharing how special a Father and Grandfather he is. He is the voice of reason in our house. He is always there to listen and not jump to see the wrong. But let's just look at this from all directions. (Not me!) He is always so calm! (Not me!) So I guess you can imagine who the kids want to talk to first?!




He is so in LOVE with Brody! I hope Bro grows up to be just like Grandpa...




Three of the luckiest kids in the world. He is so devoted to them. It is sweet to watch.

I wish his Mother were here to see what a wonderful job she did raising him....





We LOVE you Dad, Friend and Biggest Fan! You are the BEST!


He really is the best man I have ever known. He is wonderful to me and our kids. My mom loves him more than anything! She always tells me I really lucked out finding him!!

Howard, Thank You for Being the Best Father to our three children. I think if they had a million Father's lined up and they could pick the perfect one for them. They would pick YOU!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Father's Day, Uncle Howard! I've got to say, Uncle Howard really is one of the most patient, loving people I know. He's a great dad, a great grandpa, and a great uncle. I'm glad Brody has such a good example in him.

P.S. LOVE the new pics of Anya, Alissa, and Evan.

The Burnetts said...

Happy Father's day! Your kids are so blessed to have Howard as their dad. I hope he had a great day. I'm sure he loved these photos you did for him. They are priceless!