We finally started a family blog! we are so excited. I felt like we were missing all the fun so I had my good friend Lynn Blair help show me how, THANK YOU Lynn.
We needed to get this blog up and going because we have a BIG event coming in our family, our first Grandchild is due in a few days. We will be sure to put pictures of him on the blog as soon as we can.
We love seeing all of your beautiful families, and you letting us share ours with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay!!!!! I'm so proud of you :) You are officially now a blogger!! Evan and Koop can start posting too :)
Hi Arianne:) I'm quite impressed cute blog! I would like to teach the Aimster how to do one, but I'm working on just teaching her how to check mine:) Anyhow I'm excited to see pictures of Brody I hope labor and delivery is good tell Alyssa good luck from me:) Oh and send me an email at kwalk_8@yahoo.com if you would like an invite to my blog:)
It's about time sista! :)
Post a Comment