Saturday, September 27, 2008


The Prosser Balloon Rally
Saturday
September 27, 2008

Evan, Kooper, Colby and friends

Best friends by the river

Evan and Koop

Best Buddies

Evan

It was a beautiful morning to watch the balloons go up early.

These photos were taken at Koopers Grandparents house by the river. You cant find a more beautiful spot to watch the balloons go up. The boys also enjoyed throwing rocks and sword fighting with sticks. Boys will be boys.

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Ohh yeah! It looks so cute! I love the pictures of the balloon's and the boys! Tell Alyssa good luck. We are excited for her. Can't wait to see how beautiful he is.

Kari said...

Lucy and I think it is MARVELOUS!!!!

SunnyD said...

Awesome balloon pix!!!! It is so darn fun when your kids have friends that you enjoy the same friendship with their parents. It sure makes life easy. :)

Sending the little Mama hugs and kisses and good luck wishes. We'd love to help in any way. Can't wait to see the little man.

Amanda said...

I was excited to see you join the blogging world too. I would love to invite you to our family blog, will you send me your email address. :o)

Amanda said...

I forgot you might need my email to be able to send yours too me. I just remembered that tiny detail....amunn@pocketinet.com