October 2009
My computer hasn't been letting me upload photos for awhile now. So I am playing catchup with the whole month of October! Fall is one of my favorite seasons...love the colors! Here are just a few things our family did in October.

This year we spent Halloween in Camas with the Burnett's. Brody was the same pumpkin that Alissa was when she was little! Evan also wore it when he too was little. Our little pumpkin didn't last very long...He got very heavy, so everyone took a turn holding him. Thanks Natalie.

Lauren didn't dress up this year. She just walked around with us and helped with Brody.
Erika was a fairy, Emma was the witch from Wicked, and good old Evan was a nerd. I have to say he really looked the part!!! If he wasn't so into sports I could almost think he would needed a pocket protector!

He hated that hat!!
...........................
Grandma had to take a couple pictures of Brody.



Alissa, Stuart and Brody walking downtown Camas.
..........................

Alissa and Brody at our favorite outlook on Hwy. 14

Me, Howard and Evan.
.................................
Fish Hatchery

On our way home, Stuart had the idea to cross over The Bridge Of The Gods and go to the fish hatchery on the Oregon side. We were glad we did. It was fascinating!! There was a sturgeon there that was 70 years old and over 6 feet long!!
These are some of the salmon there.

One of the huge sturgeon's!! Brody loved looking at them. If you haven't ever been to the fish hatchery it is worth the stop!


.............................
Howard's new toy!
Howard's dad gave him a little chainsaw on the end of a pole. Let's just say Howard had too much fun!! This tree in our backyard grows like crazy!! If we don't take it down to almost nothing, we will be sorry in the summer!!
Brody loved being outside and watching Grandpa go crazy with the saw!I Love October!

5 comments:
I love October to. I was begining to think maybe you joined the other bloggers who have jumped off the blogin bandwagon. I kind of regret getting rid of some of the little halloween costumes my kids wore.
What a cute pumpkin!!!
I love Evan's costume...so cute!! And Brody was an adorable pumpkin!!
That is one cute pumpkin! As for the chainsaw on a stick....I"m totally laughing. Leonard has wanted one of those for YEARS! I keep saying no way...he'd be jealous! :)
Thanks so much for hanging out with us on Halloween night.
Brody was the cutest and sleepiest pumpkin ever.
We sure enjoyed having you all here. Thanks for the laughs Evan and Emma as we did driveby's in the car. It was to fun. Love you all.
Post a Comment