Sunday, November 29, 2009

Two College Girls, An Old FHE Brother and A Beach...

Thanksgiving Break
2009
This year Anya brought home her favorite roommate Natalie for Thanksgiving. They are two peas in a pod! They are the kind of friends who know what each other are thinking. You know the kind....easy to be around. We really enjoyed having her! She was very helpful and fun! They have been roommates for 1 1/2 years and have a great time together!
They decided to go see Anya's old FHE brother in Vancouver WA. And then they hit the beach. When they got back we asked "How was the weather?" Anya said it was warm enough that you didn't even need a coat! The Oregon Coast is a fickle place! Sometimes in the summer it's not even that warm! I'm glad that they hit it on a good day so Natalie could enjoy it. She is from Virgina.


Brandon, Anya and Natalie.



Anya watching Brandon. Brandon is a very nice young man, he has been like a brother to Anya at school.



Anya at Stonehenge.
I had her in ballet when we lived in Ephrata. She just informed me that she is taking ballet next semester!





Thank You Natalie for letting me use your pictures. Those two were fun to have for Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

The Burnetts said...

Love your new family. You girls look gorgeous. It looks like Anya had a great time with her BFF. I hope you had a great thanksgiving. Love you all!

Alissa and baby Brody said...

The first thing I though when I saw all these pictures is Anya is NEVER that crazy and carefree with us, what the heck! It looks like they had so much fun though. Oh and I love the new family picture too, way cute. You should come download them onto my computer.

Arlene said...

I loooove the pics. So random and fun.

Taryn said...

I like the new family pic at the top. I have never thought Anya as someone to be carefree and silly sometimes! I loved seeing that in her! CUTE post!

RadNad said...

Natalie and I love the post! Natalie had fun taking our pictures! I'm excited to come home soon!