
My mom is always so funny! My kids all love her humor!
(excuse the look on my face) scary! But she said something funny!!
My mom is in LOVE with Brody! I think Brody feels the same way!
Alissa and my mom both love eating at Ivar's down on Lake Washington.
Grandpa Jensen and Brody. I am so glad that he lives close so we can see him all the time! He also loves Brody very much...
Grandpa and Evan opening their stockings on Christmas morning 2009.
Elden got this camera last Christmas. He never used it much (didn't know what to do with it) But, with a few short lessons, he was a crazy picture taker!
Brody is drawn to Great Grandpa Jensen. He stood there for the longest time just letting him comb his hair! Brody never stays anywhere very long, but Elden has the touch!
I used to work in a Retirement home. Part of my CNA training. While I was there I became very close to two ladies named Alma and Pearl. It always broke my heart that their families never came to see them. There really was no excuse for that, they lived close! But they were probably to busy with the own lives.
Have any of you seen the LDS movie the Mailbox? I almost can't watch it. That sweet little lady walking to the mailbox everyday looking for a letter from someone in her family. And always walking back to her quiet house empty handed.
Go visit or call a Grandma or a Grandpa soon! Their days can seem very long and lonely.
They are the reason why we all are here on Earth....

5 comments:
What a great reminder Arianne. We do get busy with our lives and forget the people who got us here in the first place. So glad you could spend some time with your mom!
I'm glad you had a chance to visit with your mom. Your so lucky to have her close.And your kids are so lucky to have a grandma and grandpa here. I miss mine and not a day goes by that I don't think of them. i miss them and look forward to the day when I shall see them again! They were always so full of love. I can't wait to wrap my arms around them again!
Ahhh....so true. Thank you for that reminder. I think I will go write to my Grammys right now. Those pictures are so precious.
ohh arianne...this almost had me in tears. I love my grandparents!!!! and they are slowly going to heaven. It's so hard!
We got your card. Love your card. Would like to keep in contact by email at sue.wilbur@gmail.
Post a Comment