Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Christmas Tree...According To Brody!

The Christmas Tree...According To Brody!
Christmas 2009
Oh Mr. Snowman, we are going to be very good friends!

At my house, my parents only decorated the very top of our tree. I think they were trying to tell me something...like no touching the ornaments!!!
Well at Grandma's house I have free range!!


Does Grandma know how dangerous this is? I mean I'm standing here thinking should I run with the one in my left hand or the right?!



This must be the key to Grandma's Heart!



Oh no, a breakable one! The pure temptation!!!!



This is going to be one fun Christmas Season...I may rearrange Grandma's tree a few more times!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone.....

8 comments:

Joy said...

How very cute, Arianne. I remember when it was Shawn's first Christmas, he was about 6 or so months old, still crawling. I had to put the tree back together again 5 times!!!! Since that was my 3rd child, you think I would have learned. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Brooke said...

oh man! I'm glad we don't have ornaments on my parents yet. Emma would be doing the SAME thing. She already tries taking the lights off. We put the present in a room til Christmas because she is already trying to unwrap them.

Taryn said...

oh my gosh...HE IS SOO CUTE! I love the post..adorable little guy!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I love his little kissy lips in all of these pictures. seriously, he is so stinkin cute!!

Alissa and baby Brody said...

This is too funny! And boy is he puckering up for those pictures. He seems to love Grandmas ornaments.

Devin & Annie said...

How cute is Bro! Those pictures are priceless! I love his lips and how he has them all sticking out!

bethany hulse said...

i love it. this is precisely how mischevieous my son is with the x-mas tree. i get the mommy spiderman senses when he's doing something bad, and usually it's something to do with the x-mas tree.

The Burnetts said...

Love those lips! I'm sure it was hard to put those ornament back on the tree. He is such a good little boy to just look and touch.