Saturday, April 24, 2010

Utah Trip...

Utah
April 10-13 2010

After Anya's graduation, we headed to Utah to see Howard's brother and family in North Salt Lake. Anya and I went last April, but Howard hasn't been there for about 8 years!! We are so glad we went. We love seeing family!

Anya, Alissa, Evan, Jared and Brody after church.


Just look at those three handsome men!! LaVar, Elden and Howard.

This is my life!! I was trying to take a nice picture of Anya and Alissa, and up pops Jared and Evan!! They bring it out in each other :)


We loved being around Jared....Katie is married and living in North Carolina. Anya and I got to see Bryan for about 10 minutes, when we went with Sue to get his car at the base he was at. He is in the Marines and was headed out on a training mission the next morning.



Temple Square

Brody's first visit to Temple Square. He loved being outside!


Just chillin with the big boy's!!!! Who knew Brody was so good at Rock Band!!


A huge Thank You to Sue, LaVar and Jared for there hospitality. And thanks for letting us celebrate Howard and Elden's Birthdays there! It was fun!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wish I could have been there =-) Looks like you all had a blast!

Amanda said...

Arianne, I love the temple pictures. But I love Salt Lake too! Glad you had fun!

The Burnetts said...

So glad yall had a great time.love the temple pics. I love that one of Brody out in front of it. It's wonderful to see and spend time with family. Glad you got the chance.

Martins said...

I love those temple pictures! They look amazing!

Dane said...

I agree, those temple pic are great! I llike your composition on the top one, and that slide picture is adorable. You guys are so cute.