A Walk In The Park.....
May 19, 2010
Howard Amon Park.
Alissa had to explain to Brody that those geese are not as nice as they look!! There was a huge one watching us very closely. I'm sure it's his job to watch over the ladies!! We have been chased before!!
"Oh come on mommy, I will just go in a little ways and I promise to come right back out!"
He really wanted to be special friends with Mr. squirrel.
If Brody had his way, he would be outside all day and night long. He is truly an outdoor kid!! He screams when you try to bring him in!!!
I have a feeling Alissa will be spending most of her summer outside entertaining him!!!

3 comments:
he is such a cute kid! The geese from that park always seem so much more mean than at other parks. Good pictures!
He's looking so grown up!! I just love kid, water, and rock pictures.
Such a handsome little guy! It's been so fun watching him grow!
Post a Comment