Tuesday, July 6, 2010

25 Years Together....

July 3rd 2010
25th Wedding Anniversary
Married July 3rd 1985
When I woke up on Saturday morning, Howard told me that he had a surprise for me. He told me to be ready by noon and to have a bag packed. He told me to be sure to bring a coat. That to me says the beach. And off we went to Seaside Oregon.
Howard has been the most wonderful husband for the past 25 years. He is so fun, kind, and always there for me! Always looking for the best in people. He is a GREAT example for me.
Thanks HoJo for the fun trip!!
Us in Seaside.


We had no idea that the 4th of July weekend was so HUGE in Seaside!!! (getting ready for the parade)


The only picture of Haystack Rock that I got before it began to rain.



Cannon Beach was so busy because of their parade. We thought we would drive down the coast. But every little town we tried to stop in was you guessed it having a parade!!! (I love small towns!) At the lookout above Manzanita.


It never fails to amaze me. It was maybe 60 out and people were in the water!!! COLD!!!
But isn't that a Beautiful sunset....




I couldn't believe the sky on our way home through Mabton.


Here's to 25 more years with the Greatest guy!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats Arianne! That is a wonderful accomplishment these days! Enjoy your next 25.

The Burnetts said...

Congratulations Arianne and Howard!
I love the pics you posted of Mabton sky they are all beautiful. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Here's to another 25 years!

Kindred Roses said...

Hello,

Thank you so much for the kind comment. I was looking at all your photos-You have a beautiful family and great pics....
Glad you enjoyed your Saturday...Did you make it to the Oregon City Street Faire??? I think I saw you there....
Julie