Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Spring Break at the Beach...


We decided to spend Spring Break at the beach this year. Our good friends the Burnett's came with us and we had a great time! We were only able to go to the beach twice because of the rain, but we always found something fun to do.

Brody couldn't wait to get to the water! Little did he know, the water was freezing! This picture was taken a few minutes before he fell in the water and had to go change into dry pants!! Anya's cool rock she found. Evan, Lauren and Erika We always try to go to the lighthouse in Newport.







Dan had the idea of feeding the birds from our deck. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time!! Those are some brave birds!! They stood on a chair and held a roll just above the roof. We had a great time until the lady at the front desk called and told us to stop!! I guess she could see the 20 or so birds flying over our room from her window....

2 comments:

The Burnetts said...

love the update and your hip wall paper. It looks great. I think I need a new blog face lift to. To keep me motivated to blog monthly! Thanks for the good times at the beach. We love you all!

Marie Winters Adams said...

I love this post and the pics! So glad you are blogging again! What a beautiful family you have. Love, Marie