
Alissa holding Brody right after he was born.
Brody Evan Jensen
Weighing in at 9lbs 8oz 21 1/2 in long
Pround Grandma and Grandpa Jensen
Friend of the family Lynn Blair was there to take over when Grandma Jensen felt like fainting!!

Great Grandpa Jensen and Evan looking at beautiful baby Brody.
It was a night full of mixed emotions, we were excited for the arrival of Brody but also nervous and scared for our daughter. Watching your child give birth is a wonderful thing, but also a very painful experience to watch!
Alissa was very strong and never complained even when the epidural pump got turned off when the nurse changed the battery. Alissa knew something was wrong, so I headed to the nurses station to ask about the pain for the 3rd time (nurses were bothered by my questions). I didn't care because I knew my daughter isnt a complainer and I knew something must be wrong with the epiduarl. After the nurse came in for the 4th time she finally called the anithesiologist who noticed the pump was not on. After they fixed the problem Alissa was a new person, sitting up, laughing, and relaxing.
After a long night with help from friend Tawnya, Lynn and of course mom, Brody arrived early Oct 1, 2008 at 5:08 a.m.

3 comments:
I've been checking and checking for just a glimps of the little angel and he's every bit as beautiful as I imagined he would be. What a sweet heart. I'm so happy for your family. What a joy.
Sending my biggest hugs and congrats to the new Momma. I can't wait to get my VERY clean and sanitary hands on that little sweetie! :)
What a night :) This was such a wonderful experience. Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa, he's perfect!!
I get a little choked up looking at first arrival new baby pictures - it is just so amazing! He is sooo cute! I am so for all of you and know he will be such a joy in your family. Alissa will be a great mom and is so lucky to have you as her mom:)
Post a Comment