A Weekend In Camas.....
April 2nd-April 5th, 2009
This weekend we went to Camas to visit our friends the Burnett's. The whole first part of Spring Break Evan was very sick! We almost didn't go, but I thought Evan needed a little getaway! (Alissa and I did too!) We left poor Howard home, he was tiling our upstairs bathroom!! That is another post!
Camas has the most beautiful downtown, so I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of Alissa and Brody. Thanks to Alissa and Brody for wanting too!!!!






Just doing a little window shopping!!!!


I am so glad that Natalie lives in such a fun little town. There is always so much to do when we go visit them, but we do love getting home to our own little town!

5 comments:
You always take such beautiful pictures Arianne! And of course having a beautiful daughter and grandson helps too! Sorry Evan was so sick. We are in North Carolina and went to the beach close to where we were after Katie's wedding. We thought of all of you and how much fun we had together. We need to plan a trip together, or at least come and see us!
Looks like Brody had a fun time! Those pictures are so cute! It warms my heat seeing how loving Alissa is to her little boy!
I'm so glad you guys were able to come over. The photos are beautiful of Alisa and Brody. You can't go wrong with them. Camas is a gorgeous place to be and live. We love you guys!
Thanks for taking us on a photo shot! We had fun, or at least I did..next time hopefully we will be able to get Brody to work with us a little better!
What great pictures! Alissa is beautiful! So fun to keep up!
Post a Comment