Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Baseball!!

Go Prosser!
Wednesday, April 22 2009
Prosser/Ellensburg
I have always loved taking baseball pictures! It's like you are right there on the field with the boys. Last night, I sat where Evan couldn't see me, and got some great action pictures. (I always send my mom his sports photos, she doesn't get to watch him) They lost by one run. From what we all have been hearing, Ellensburg has been 10 running everyone, so our boys were very happy!
I love that look on Evan's face. I think he means business!


Ev pitched 5 innings. He had a very good night. As everyone knows, sometimes you have a good game, and sometimes you just want off the mound!!

Look at that smile! He was pretty happy after that inning! 2 strike outs and no runs came in!


Waiting to bat.

Evan. checking out their new pitcher.


I am going to make a blog book, so this is only for my records. (Not bragging)

* Six strike-outs
* A hit to the fence
*Great sportsmanship! That is what really counts!

Sportsmanship Rules
1. Players Play
2. Coaches Coach
3. Officials Officiate
4. Parents Encourage


I love these Rules, they came with Evan's schedule.

7 comments:

The Burnetts said...

I try and remind Dan his job is to encourage not coach! He is now helping assistant coach. Love the pics. I have some of the girls I have been meaning to post. Great job Evan.

Lynn said...

The boys had such a good game!! I'm glad we can watch together:)

Arlene said...

Those are some great action shots!!!

SunnyD said...

BRAG IT UP!! I do. :)

Great shots of a great kid. I didn't realize how much he looks like Howard!!!

Mrs. Walker said...

I saw all of your kiddo's eating dinner at El Caporal tonight, what a great family you have. These pictures are very cool, Evan is such a great kid, and so lucky to have an amazing mom!

Teresa said...

Great pictures, I especially like the first one! Go Evan!

Katie said...

I love the first shot of Evan. He looks like a pro!