So we took pictures!!
March 30th 2009
This has been a very interesting first day of Spring Break. Evan is starting out his break sick, I don't know where he picked it up, but he is coughing and has a fever. This morning while I was giving Brody a bath in his baby bath, he decided to fling himself forward and rammed his cheek on the faucet! (thank goodness for photoshop!!) While I was taking the photos of Brody in the field he poked his face with the dumb stick that he wouldn't let go of! So the left side of his face looks a little beat up! Alissa may think that I'm not taking very good care of her little Angel!!
Evan and I decided to get out of the house. We went to my friends house (whose animals I am feeding) I happen to have my camera in the car so we took a few pictures of Brody. He wasn't much in the mood, but I got a few good ones!
...........................................
What a little doll!
That darn stick caused me a lot of problems!


Big Man Brody.

We tried a few at home, but by the late afternoon he was done taking pictures!! Every time I sat him down he would start screaming! I'm lucky I got this one!Right after this I fed him a bottle and he slept for almost 2 hours!

10 comments:
He is so beautiful!! I cant wait to hold him!! Looking forward to seeing you guys :)
What a fun Gma you are! I love his eyes and his dark hair. So cute. I love baby boys!
ok so Cambree has had that same crud, and I have no clue where she got it, we literally haven't left the house!! luckily the fever didn't last too long, but the cough and stuffy nose is still hanging on, arg! I still think Brody looks just like Alissa and he is so stinkin adorable!!!
P.s. we drove through prosser on Sunday and i thought of you guys!!! We were just out for a sunday drive!
He is so handsome. Wonderful pictures.
To let you know I am cousins with Lynette and Katrina. I also had you as a young women's leader with Natalie Burnett also. My maiden name is Alain Bowman.
The third photo of Brody he is all Alisa. He is so beautiful. Bordem can be a good thing. It lead to these angelic photos of Brody. He is so, so, so, BEAUTIFUL!
So cute. He really is growing up soooo fast!
ohh man...he is sooo cute! such a big boy!
Brody is so so cute! I love how cuddly he is! I so miss that stage with Austin since I never am able to cuddle with him now! You're a lukcy Grandma to have such a handsome grandson!
What cute pics - he is sitting up so well - soon to be mobile!
Beautiful Brody! We missed you at the beach :(
Post a Comment