Purely for My Entertainment
May 1, 2009
The house was clean, dinner was served and it was a beautiful night.... So I took pictures.
There is a story to this little antique tricycle. Many years ago, Howard and his friend Jeff, found it in an abandoned barn in the middle of nowhere. They were out by Odessa.
One of their friends told them to go check out an old house on some of his land, and to take anything out of it that they wanted. (it was going to be torn down) They came home with old wood, old windows and the tricycle. It has sat outside at our house in Ephrata and now here in Prosser. I love my little tricycle! I'm sure it would have some great stories to tell!






9 comments:
great shots Arianne!! Didn't know the little tri-cycle's story, wouldn't it be fun if it could tell us some of it's adventures?!! :)
Very cool trike!!! I never appreciated antiques of my mom's when I was younger (I thought they were stupid)... now I love antiques. What great pictures and story!
I love the pictures, they're great, but I insanely jealous that your house was clean and dinner was over, and you had time to play!!! When I play, I pay!
oops...I"M insanely jealous.
You have a great eye for pictures! And what a neat trike!
I really like the black and white photo. They are all great but that's my favorite. I loved the pics you sent. You have a talent and eye for photography. Keep Snappin!;)
You always take the most beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see you!
Those pictures are so beautiful!! You do an amazing job. I felt so bad...a few Sunday's ago I asked Anya where her baby was. In passing, she and Alissa look so much alike! She was probably like 1)I don't know who you are and 2) I don't know what you're talking about!
it looks like you had a nice time. I love when the weather warms up. We love to go on Sunday drives.
I love the story of the little tricycle. I think that's why I love antiques so much because they tell a story. It's fun imagining who owned it.
Post a Comment