A Happy Little Family!
Last night I took Alissa, Stuart and Brody out to take a few pictures. We had a wonderful time together. Brody was a trooper! He only had one nap yesterday, and usually he has three!
You can see that all three really do love each other!



















Love is a wonderful thing! Watching them sometimes makes me think of that Brad Paisley song ~The Daddy That You Didn't Have To Be~ 
9 comments:
Great pictures! Can't wait to meet Brody and Stuart in person =-) I'm bringing a camera to the wedding for sure! I wish Chad would be there, because he's so much better than I am at getting the lighting and metering correct, but I'll do my best.
Those pictures are awesome Arianne! I lvoe the one with Brody on Stuarts shoulders and it looks like their giving each other a kiss! So precious! He loves that little boy so much!
Awww.....I've been waiting to see these! They are beautiful. So many great connections captured forever. And bravo to Stuart....all that kissing! :)
Wow, I love the pictures!! They look like a beautiful family. So happy for Alissa! When is the big day?
Arianne, these pictures are amazing! I am so happy for Stuart and Alyssa, they are sure a cute pair. We got the wedding announcement the other day. Thanks to both you and Tina for thinking of us.
Amanda Beck
Soooooo cute!! I absolutely love those pictures Arianne..you do such a good job and they do look so happy! I'm so excited for them!
Very beautiful photography. I am happy for them!
oh man...I tell Taryn every time we see them together how freaking adorable they are! They make a cute cute family for sure!! Great pics. and I too have to give props to stuart...I know I couldn't get Taryn to let my mom take pictures of us kissing :)
Arianne - you are fabulous! What amazing pictures. Course they are pretty photogenic!! So great to see them all so Happy!!
Post a Comment