True Love
June 21 2009
Last week, Evan had a baseball game in Connell. Alissa had to work so Howard and I took Brody with us to watch the game. He was a very patient boy, but when he got a little bored Howard took him on a walk and I was able to catch these with my zoom lens.
They got me thinking about how much we all love Brody. And how lucky we all are to have such a wonderful and beautiful little boy in our lives!
My sister-in-law and her family were visiting this weekend. My niece Chloe said something to me that is so true! She said "Everyone just loves Brody! He is such a special little boy" I agree with her, everyone who is around him loves him!
I think he has taught us all what True Love really is.........
Grandpa and Brody always have a great time together.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not resentful.
Love does not keep a score of wrongs.
Love stays away from the negative and it rejoices in truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes and endures all things.
Love never fails~ Corinthians 13:4-8
.........................................
Evan loves Brody more that anything! There is such a special bond between them, it is almost impossible to put it into words....
(We have a little barrel pond in the back yard. Brody wanted to see the fish, but by the time he was done he needed a bath!)


"Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold."
~Zelda Fitzgerald~


..........................
I will never forget the night that Anya met Brody. She was at college when he was born, so we brought him to Idaho to meet Aunt Anya!
It was love at first sight!!! That whole trip she wanted to carry him everywhere! (Brody 3 weeks)

"At one glance I love you with a thousand hearts."

"At one glance I love you with a thousand hearts."
~Mihri Hatun~
......................
......................
Erika Burnett loves Brody just about as much as we do!

They both love each other!!!
It warms my heart to see someone (not family) love him that much!
....................
"If the sky could bring me the heavens, they would bring me you. If the ocean could wash ashore a beautiful pearl, for it would be you. For I never knew the waters could be so deep, for I never knew such a spiritual union could be with you. It is as if one day I awoke and you were there."
~Charles E. Bailey~
Blessings come in all shapes and sizes.
Alissa and Brody do have True Love.
Life is wonderful, and sometimes full of surprises!
Someone not too long ago said to me. "You should take the miracle and throw away the rest of the stuff" She was very wise, and I thank her for that.....

8 comments:
What a beautiful post Arianne. You have this lovely way in which you portray yourself by words and pictures. What a gift.
Ok Mom, this one brought me to tears. I love my little boy sooooo much. I am so so thankfuly for everyone elses love for him too. It means the world to me. I couldnt ask for a better family to bring him into. Brody is one special and lucky little boy.
How could anyone NOT love that little sweetheart!?!? I love those pictures of Brodster and Howard. Too cute!
Wouldn't it be wonderful if every child in the world had this much love. The world would be a much better place.
Wow. I believe it is sometimes impossible to express love for someone. Sometimes words can't say what is in your heart. He is a special chunk-a-monk.
What a sweet post! I love the way Brody is loved... he is one very lucky boy. You are such a wonderful, mom, gma, friend, and person... I love reading your posts:)
Loved your post. It was fun to see Brody and how big he has gotten it does not seem to long ago when he was born. I'm so glad he has you all for his family.. I know how much you adore you all adore him.
Seriously, your post should be a little pocketbook on love. The photos and words are amazing.
Ahh, Howard and Brody were sweet that night, I was watching them too at the game :) True love for sure. Your post was wonderful!
Post a Comment