Alissa's Bridal Pictures.
Alissa decided that she wanted some bridal pictures taken. We tried to deal with the VERY BRIGHT sun!!!! And we did get a couple of good ones. But I have to say it wasn't my best work. But we tried. A big THANKS to Tina and Tawnya, for helping us on the photo shoot!





Alissa had a full day! Not too long after we finished her bridal photos, her and Stuart went out with Sunny for engagement photos. A Huge Thanks to Sunny for the Beautiful engagement photos!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Shower For The Bride!

Tawnya, Annie, Tayann and Orie all did a GREAT job with Alissa's shower!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Shower For The Bride!

Tawnya, Annie, Tayann and Orie all did a GREAT job with Alissa's shower! Thank You so much for your kindness! I always say that Tawnya should be a party planner. She is awesome!!!!
Alissa is lucky to have a good friend like Tawnya!
Alissa and her friends talking after the shower. And laughing about some of the "funny" things she got!!!!
Aubry, Alissa, Cali and Tianna.
Sister's!!
Alissa has some very fun friends!!
Hillary, Sam, Teresa, Kaylee, Amanda, Tawnya, Annie and Jaime.
Thank You again to everyone who came and made it a wonderful day for Alissa.
Alissa is lucky to have a good friend like Tawnya!
Alissa and her friends talking after the shower. And laughing about some of the "funny" things she got!!!!
Aubry, Alissa, Cali and Tianna.
Sister's!!
Alissa has some very fun friends!!Hillary, Sam, Teresa, Kaylee, Amanda, Tawnya, Annie and Jaime.
Thank You again to everyone who came and made it a wonderful day for Alissa.

7 comments:
this makes me want to get married all over again...to the same boy of course!! If I had a chance to relive my wedding day I would do it in a heartbeat!!! I LOVE being married!!! seeing people engaged and in love seriously makes me so giddy!
Okay...I HATED my bridal pictures...if I could fit into my dress again would you take some more bridal pictures for me...just 6 years later?? :) You did SOOOO great and what a BEAUTIFUL bride!!! I love the dress and i'm so excited for them!
I love those pictures! The sitting ones with the purple flowers and absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see her in the dress again. Such a beautiful bride...for sure!
What a beautiful bride! Arianne-you have an amazing eye! I especially love the ones of their little family to be. Congrats to everyone-what a neat thing!
I loved my brial pictures, I think that you did an awsome job for how stinkin hot and bright out it was. I had a great time at my shower, you guys all did such a good job. And Im so glad that all my friends and everyone came to suport me, it was so much fun.
such a pretty girl! Great job with the pic's too. this whole wedding stuff is... fun fun fun!!
I loved looking at the photo's of your family. I served a mission with Elder Jensen. We served in the Florance area together with Ma and Pa Banta.
Post a Comment