Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Alissa And Stuart's Wedding & Reception.

July 31st 2009
Wedding at 7:00 PM
Temp at 7:00PM ~100 degrees~

It was a Beautiful evening for a wedding. A very warm evening, but we all dealt with it. Family and friend's were there to support them. We were surprised by some that we had no idea they were coming!! Thanks!!

Alissa, Stuart and Brody are very lucky to have each other.

Our family would like to Thank everyone who helped us with the whole weekend. We couldn't have done it without you!

A huge Thank You to Sunny, Dedre, Aunt Sue, Katie and Stuart's Uncle for taking pictures at the wedding and the reception!!! Thank You Aunt Angie for all your help with the food and being so nice!!!! Also, Karleen and Jill for the food that they made and for helping with the set-up! Mary and Jared....we owe you the biggest Thank You for the use of your Beautiful home and yard!! Everyone loved it!!! Thanks, Tayann and Heather for bringing in food!! It was wonderful! Uncle LaVar and Aunt Sue, we loved all the flowers!! We are so glad that you were here to help with them!! Stacy, I don't know what we would have done without your help with the music...and just getting us all where we needed to be!!! Thank You, Thank You to everyone.....If I forgot someone, please forgive me! I was not always aware of everything! I have never had to do a wedding before.....and man is it a lot of work. Thanks to everyone who traveled to get here and share in their special day!! We love all of you!!! A huge, big Thanks goes to the Waddoups and Tinsley families for their help with the set-up and take-down! You are wonderful!!

................................................

~THE WEDDING~

Alissa getting ready.

Anya lacing up the back of Alissa's dress.



Alissa's bridesmaids pampering her.


Making sure the bride is perfect!


Tawnya, Alissa with Brody, Anya, Cousin Katie and Lauren.


All the older girls with Erika and Emma.
Emma was the flower girl and Erika carried Brody down the isle.


Alissa in Mary's dinning room, right before she went out the back door to get married.


Emma did a GREAT job being the flower girl.


Howard walking Alissa down the isle to Stuart.


Giving his girl a big hug.



The kiss!


Brody didn't really want to hold the ring pillow, so Erika stepped up and took care of it.




After the ceremony, Alissa and Stuart stopped and got Brody before walking down the isle. I have had so many people say that was their favorite part of the whole wedding! It brought many to tears. My mom calls me every day to tell me that she just can't stop thinking about that moment!

After the ceremony.


Howard, and Stuart's dad Stan signing the marriage certificate.


The first dance.


Stuart does not like to dance!!!! So I was very surprised that he danced with his mom!!!


Alissa really wanted to do a garter. Stuart did not!!! Men need to realize that girls have been planning their whole lives for their weddings, and they just need to go with the flow!!!!

Big Man Evan caught it!!!!



I took this picture right before Alissa went downstairs to head out on her Honeymoon. Thank you everyone who helped Alissa get ready before her wedding and after!!!

Getting ready to go.

Heading to their car. Little did they know but there were about 8 people waiting to spray them with silly string!!! They also had decorated Stuart's car!!! He wasn't very happy!

.....................................

~SATURDAY AFTERNOON~



Everyone pitched in to shuck the corn for lunch.

Our house was so out of control!!!! We did all of our own flowers. Uncle LaVar, Aunt Sue, Howard, myself and Amy did everything in the kitchen. So when it was lunch, you just found a spot to sit and sat down!!! (Alissa and Stuart's feet)

I went to walk out the front door and almost tripped on all the shoes!!

Stuff ready to go to the church.

......................................
~THE RECEPTION~

Anya helping Alissa get ready.


Cousin Chloe helping Alissa outside to take a few pictures.







Showing off her FUN blue shoes!


This is one of my favorite pictures!! My niece Katie was getting a shot of her shoes!





The cake, that Alissa agonized over!!!!!!
(She couldn't make up her mind which cake to get!)



Centerpieces.




Alissa's High School friends.
Teresa, Kaliee, Hilary, Susan, Sam and Emily.

............................
CLEANING UP!

Family friend, Zach Larson. We got to know him when he served part of his mission here in Prosser.



Sisters!!!



Everyone taking down the ceiling. It's a big job! We were very lucky to have so many family and friend's stay to help.

I sure love Natalie and her family. They are always there for our family!!!!


............................................
~SUNDAY AFTERNOON~
OPENING GIFTS.

Before they opened gifts, Uncle Paul sang us all a song that he wrote his daughter Chloe. It was about having a little girl and how they grow up. He thought it was perfect for the occasion.




Alissa and Stuart are very lucky to have received so many nice gifts from everyone. They will have fun setting up their home!!!


It was a crazy weekend, but wonderful!! We wish them all the happiness in the world!!!

17 comments:

Kristin said...

HOORAY! Congrats to Alissa, Stuart and Brody! The wedding looked amazing, I love the colors, blue shoes and all!

The Black's said...

She is such a beautiful bride. Congratulations on the beginning of a cute little family.

Taryn said...

It was just beautiful!!! I had so much fun at the wedding :)

so happy for stuart and alissa!!! and brody :)

bethany hulse said...

oh wow. what beautiful pictures! i love that alissa's wedding was exactly what she wanted it to be. that's always important.

Arlene said...

I'm sure you're relieved it's done and turned out so beautifully. I really loved the decorations and the colors. It all looked so nice. Now you need to take a little vacation (although you probably can't afford one right now)!

Katie said...

The wedding and reception were beautiful! I am so thankful I had the chance to be a part of it all. I got really emotional when we left on Saturday night. I miss being near you all so much. I love you all and I am so happy for Alissa! I'm with your mom, the moment when Stuart picked up Brody as they walked down the aisle was precious, and so special.

SunnyD said...

What a beautiful day that turned out to be. She really was the perfect bride, wasn't she.

Kendal said...

Oh it looked so beautiful! I am so sad that I missed it!! So many memories made though. Everyone looked so gorgeous especially Alissa.

Tristy said...

Wow! What a weekend. It sounds like poor Stuart wasn't so into this wedding stuff, but was a trooper anyway. Everything looks beautiful.

The Burnetts said...

Arianne- Everything looked so beautiful and turned out amazing. I was glad we were able to be a part of it all. I would not have missed Alissa's day for anything. I am so excited for them and the start of thier new lives together.My favorite part was Howard hugging and kissing Alissa before turning her over to Stuart. Reminded me how fast the time does pass and Dan will be there one day with our girls.LOOOOVVE YOU alll sssoooooooooooo Much:) Erika says she loves Katie and so do I.

Teresa said...

The wedding was beautiful and we felt privileged to be be there!!! They are such a cute couple! I also loved when they stopped and got Brody when they walked back down the isle.

Amanda said...

I'm so sad that we missed it (we're in Idaho visiting family!) But I loved all of the pictures and it looked like it was so much fun and so beautiful!! I LOVE her shoes too...CONGRATS!!

Lynn said...

What a perfect weekend!! You guys did a fantastic job with every detail!! Thank you for letting us be part of it all. We are so happy we could witness their marriage vows:)

Amanda said...

These pictures are beautiful! I'm so happy for Stuart and Alyssa.

Susan said...

Everything was so beautiful and I am so happy for Alissa and Stuart! It was great to be together for a little while. I sure miss being around family!

Alissa and baby Brody said...

I had such a wonderful wedding, everyone did an amazing job..I owe everyone a big thanks too! The pictures turned out beautiful..now I just need to make a blog about the wedding. Bro and I will have to come make a visit to grandma so I can get the pictures off your computer.

Angie said...

Arianne....so nice to read and look at all the pictures...mine weren't as nice as yours....thanks for the nice words you had to say..I just helped out Tina the best I could it was alot of fun. Sure wish I lived closer to Tina. It was nice meeting you and Howard.