Just Like Uncle Evan
August 22, 2009
About two weeks ago, when I was cleaning out the T.V. cabinet, I ran across Evan's Grid Kid "B" Squad Superbowl CD. I decided to watch the part where Evan had his interception. (it's kind of fun to watch!) Well I noticed that Brody was mesmerized by it! So yesterday when he was a little cranky, I put it on again, and he couldn't get enough! I don't know if it was the crowd cheering or the cool sounds that are on it. I don't care, all I know is that Brody loves it! He can watch it over and over!

By the way, Evan's team was undefeated that year, and they did win the Superbowl!



8 comments:
hey my fellow late night blogger! that is sooo cute!
how cute! Austin loves to watch sports too!
Oh man, they start early don't they?
Oh my little boy is so adorable! We will deffinatly need to get a copy of that...anything to keep him entertained!
okay, that is adorable!!
Awww.....a little man for sure. No Nick Jr. for him. Bring on ESPN!
Hey, whatever works right?!!!!!!
pretty soon he will be out watching in person!!
Post a Comment