We have been going to the Oregon Coast ever since Anya was about 4 years old. We love it there! We have stayed in Seaside, Cannon Beach, Lincoln City, Depoe Bay and Yachats. The most beautiful to me is down by Yachats! But, it's a long drive! We started going to Cannon Beach and Seaside and just found our way to Lincoln City. I wonder if the Outlet mall there had anything to do with that?!
Over the years, we have really enjoyed having other families go with us. When we lived in Ephrata, Jeff and Debra Jensen would go with us. Their family was so much fun! And now that we live in Prosser, The Giles and the Burnett's have gone with us. We sometimes get lucky and hit the same time as the Blairs go. Whatever time it is, rain or shine, we always have a blast!
I always love having a baby at the beach with us! Just watching their faces is worth it! And good pictures and memories. Anya and Brody watching the sunset by our Motel.
Brody's first beach campfire!
Evan and Brody looking for shells.
Alissa wasn't sure how Brody would like the sand. But he loved it!
There is a great beach down by Mo's. The kids always love all the logs.
Once in awhile Brody gave into being tired! He hated to miss anything!

Look at those sweet little sandy feet!

Dan never travels without his wiffle ball and bat!
This crazy black crow just kept hanging around!
With Evan around, there was plenty of Football and Baseball on the beach!
Evan trying to tackle Howard!
(Howard has some moves!!)
Emma was always so sweet with Brody.
I think Brody is saying "Oh man do I love this beach!"
Stuart, Howard and Brody.

There is this wonderful beach in Depoe Bay that is a little hard to get to but it's worth it!
Brody loved it there! He could play with all the rocks.

I think the look on Brody's face shows how much fun he had!!!!
Aunt Anya is always there for Brody.
All us girls at the beach!
Natalie, Me, Anya, Alissa, Lauren, Erika and Emma


We always try to do some family pictures at the beach. It was fun to have Stuart part of our family this year.

Big Man Brody after the photo shoot. He was always so good!!
This is where Howard is happiest! If he could stay for a month he would! It's like the waves take away his stress.....

9 comments:
great pics...what a great tradtion! looks like you guys had a really fun and relaxing time.
That looks so fun. Now Stuart is officially part of the fam. :) I love the little sandy piggies. So cute.
Beautiful pictures! It looks like you had a fabulous trip =-) If you ever feel like hitting up the North Carolina beaches again, you are welcome to come stay with us. I want Chad to see the Oregon Coast some day. It's so different from the beaches here, and I think he would love it. (The cold water might be something hard for him to adjust to, though.)
Love all the sweet pics of Brody. Espicially the one of his side profile leaning on the log. He is a dream baby. I'm so glad we were able to hang with you all this year. Having Brody and Stuart this year was a FUN! :P
How I love the beach. We weren't able to get away this year.I know what you mean about Lincoln City. We camped there for a few days last year and you better believe the girls and I made it to outlet mall!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time.
Your family is so beautiful Arianne. What wonderful memories!
Arianne....what great memories you have had this summer. I love the Oregon coast as well. I love the California coast as well, we have some great spots we like to go as well. The pictures were great.
Thanks also for your nice comments on my blog.
we just came home from a week in manzanita today! and i am already having withdrawls. i am with howard...that is where i am the happiest! jason said he would move there if i wanted him to but i told him that as long as i can go once a year i think i will be ok. i miss the sand in my feet:(
I hope our days fall together next year! We all missed hanging out together with you guys on the beach when we were there
Post a Comment