Thursday, April 21, 2011

A family visit....


LaVar, Sue, Katie and Kaden

April 11-12 2011



We just enjoyed a family visit from LaVar, Sue, Katie and sweet baby Kaden. We had such a good time with them. Can't wait till next time...




Brody loved watching Kaden get his bum changed!





Brody loved holding Kaden. I think he thought he was a big doll!






A big kiss for Mr. Kaden...



Howard and his brother LaVar




Alissa, Katie and Anya. Three beautiful cousins!




Alissa, Katie holding Brody. Evan and Anya holding Kaden.


first and second cousins: ages 7months, 2.5 years, 15 yrs, 22yrs, 24yrs and 28yrs



Can't wait to see everyone again soon!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I loved seeing all of you! Brody was so incredibly sweet to Kaden. I wish you were closer!

The Burnetts said...

Sweet pics of Brody with his little cousin. Kaden is so darn cute! I know your girls love Katie. She sure is a southern bell! So sweet and fun to be around. I'm glad you got the chance to see the them and spend sometime with them!