Anya moves to Utah
April 17th 2011
Yesterday Anya moved to Utah. She is going to live with LaVar and Sue until her and her good friend Natalie find somewhere to live. She is excited, scared and so ready for a change. Tomorrow she has 2 job interviews. Good luck Anya....
Anya has been the best big sister to Evan! They have the best time together.

Anya and Alissa. They are 2 yrs and 3 months apart. They are the best sisters to each other.

Anya and Brody. She loves that little boy like he is her own!!

The best Aunt ever.....

Anya has been the best daughter! She was easy as a child. Easy as a teenager! And is wonderful now. She is the best example to all of us and we will miss having her at home. But I'm trying to look at it like I now have somewhere fun to go visit her!! Good luck Anya with the job and apartment hunt!
1 comment:
Anya is beautiful! Her goodness just shines through. I don't think this girl could ever take a bad pic. I'm so excited for her and new ventures.
She is a dream child. I know my girls look up to her and Alissia. THey are like big sisters to them. I love your kids and family. You guys are simply wonderful!
Post a Comment