3 months old.
I thought she was going to be a redhead!!!
Always the best big sister
Anya 8 years old with new baby Evan. (It was love at first sight!)
There isn't a witchy bone in Anya's body!!!!

Anya loves the beach!! She decided to try Evan's skim board, she was very good at it!!!

Anya and Alissa, with their cousin Katie. This picture was taken in North Carolina, in July!! Hot, hot, hot!!! Katie has always been one of Anya's favorite people.

Anya at Safco Field. She loves a good baseball game!
My friends husband said "Anya is the perfect package!! She is pretty, smart and can talk sports with the guy's!"
We love her very much!! She was an easy baby a delightful teenager, and is now a wonderful, thoughtful young women. What more could two parents want.
Anya's Favorite Things.....
Ice Cream
Cheese Cake
The Beach!
Having fun with friends
Shopping
Sleeping
Getting good grades
...............................
Things Anya hates....
Anything that tastes to garden fresh (that is her saying)
Getting out of bed the first time asked!
To be rushed!
fruit (she will eat apples and bananas)
Getting a bad grade on a test.

7 comments:
Aww look at little Anya, how cute. Your right, that girl deffenetly loves her sleep!! Me and Brody cant wait till shes home.
Anya- is a beautiful young lady inside and out. We sure have enjoyed watching her grow up. She is every mothers dream of having a daughter. I know my girls look up to her. They love your children and your family!
Oh! That photo made me miss you all so much! I do love me some Anya. I can't believe she's in her senior year. Time sure flies . . .
Ok...I didn't realize how much she and Evan look alike! WOW!
You really are blessed with great babies. Beautiful and sweet. That last picture is stunning. Love it.
It sure did look like you might get a red head :) Anya is so wonderful and whoever she ends up with one day, will be a very lucky guy :)
Wow we share the same birthday just 5 yrs earlier. Very sweet post. I love seeing baby pictures.
Post a Comment