Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Even More Conversations With Brody........

June 10th 2009
Conversations with Brody......
Weeding with Grandma!
"The other day Grandma needed to pull some weeds in the back yard. So I took my little red car out with me!!!"
"I think my Grandma is so nice! She let me play in the dirt!! She told me that if I got it into my mouth I wouldn't like it, and she wasn't kidding!"

"This is the most fun I have had in a long time!!!"


"I know I dropped that car in here somewhere, I just need to dig a little!"


"Wait one minute! Is that my mom's car I hear? She may not want me getting this dirty!
But I am a boy, so Grandma says she will have to get use to it! Shhh, don't tell her!!"


"Now remember, this is our little secret!"

8 comments:

Joy said...

Oh Arianne, this is too precious for words,which you did spot on. I just love these posts of yours.

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Haha with an angel face like that how could Mommy ever get mad at you love! Im glad Brody had fun with Gma.

Arlene said...

I think "Brody's thoughts" make the pictures even more adorable. It's true. Grandma's are soooo fun.

Teresa said...

I love the post being from Brody's perspective! He's so cute.

Taryn said...

ohh dear that boy is cute! he's going to get away a lot with that sweet face!

Lynn said...

Cute post :) You and he are forming such a special bond together!

The Burnetts said...

What a great helper he is. I'm sure he will never pass on being out with you. The last photo he looks a lot like Evan now. He is changing so much. I always look forward to seeing your blog!:)

SunnyD said...

What a cutie patootie! The bathtub pic is perfection.