Saturday, June 6, 2009

Schools Out For Summer!!!!!!

June 5th 2009
End of the school year pool party!!!
At Kooper's house!
Evan's good friend Kooper had a party for the last day of school. The Blair's have the perfect party house, it has a pool! The weather was hot, there were lots of good friends, and good food.
What more could a bunch of GREAT kids want!
Evan, Colby and Justin.


Some of the nicest kids at Housel Middle School.
Diego, Elijah, Kyle, Ethan, McKay, Evan and Kooper.

Evan and McKay just chillin.


Someone must of done something crazy off the diving board!



Kyle, McKay, Lane, Evan, Colby, Justin, and Will.




I do not know what was going on there!
Evan and Kyle.


Evan helping me out with Brody so I could take some pictures.



Brody loved Kambree's little pink car!



Brody had so much fun watching all the big kids.


Thanks to the Blair's for such a fun party. I noticed that in all the pictures that I took Kooper was only in one! Sorry Koop, I think you were off being a perfect host to everyone!

3 comments:

Lolli said...

I agree...that is a fantastic group of kids. I'm kind of sad I don't teach any 8th grade. It looks like they know how to really celebrate the end of a school year. How fun!!

Lynn said...

We did have fun!! Thanks for helping and hanging out. I'm happy that our boys have remained such great friends. Even though Koop has his brothers, I know he feels like Evan is a brother to him too. They are true buds :)

Arlene said...

Looks like they had a fun time!! I know I'm grateful for my children's good friends. And how brave of Evan to retrieve the rat for Lynn!