The other day, Evan asked me if I wanted to go for a ride. I think he could tell that I was a little overstimulated with all the stuff going on in our house! That boy knows me too well! So we went for our usual Icee from Burger King and went to the river....

Ever since Evan was little he has loved skipping rocks.
Looking for that perfect rock.

I sure love this boy. He always knows how to make his mom happy, and cheer me up.

Queen Ann's Lace down by the river.

We had a great time together. We joked around, drank our Icee's and skipped rocks. And I went home with a smile :)
Looking for that perfect rock.
I sure love this boy. He always knows how to make his mom happy, and cheer me up.
Queen Ann's Lace down by the river.
We had a great time together. We joked around, drank our Icee's and skipped rocks. And I went home with a smile :) Thanks Evan!

4 comments:
Those will be great memories. Sometimes it's the simple things we remember best.
Evan has always been such a sweetheart! I'm so excited to see you all in July!
WOW! Congrats to Alissa! That is awesome! He must be an amazing man. It really takes someone special to be a father like that! I know! SO Excited for her!!!
Awwww....good ol' Evan. You guys have a great family.
Post a Comment