Great Grandpa Jensen.
February 23, 2009
Last week, Howard's father was able to come visit us. We always love it when he is here, he always wants to take Evan to school, help me when I need it and is always ready to ride along to the store or a practice or two. He is a wonderful Father-in-Law and I love him very much, we all do!!
(He is trying, but he has never heard it before!! Maybe next time he is here, I'll make Brody a name tag!!!)
Two sweet guys!!!


5 comments:
Brody looks so grown up in these pictures. HOly Cow the time is flying! And I too LOVE Elden, I don't know how anybody couldn't!!!
What gorgeous pictures of Elden and Brody. I'm so jealous that Elden beat me in becoming a great grandparent and told him so. Wish I could see that sweet little boy again, before he starts walking. Love you all.
How cool to have pictures like this. Gpa Jensen and Brody are both handsome men.
What precious pictures! Brent has the same problem with names. It's kinda cute! I love the last picture, he looks like he is a super sweet guy!
He definately is a sweet man/grandpa. Kooper got a label maker for his birthday, want to borrow it? :)
Post a Comment