This weekend, our good friends the Burnett's came to visit. I know that if Brody could talk, he would want to tell Erika Thank You!!! She gave him his baths, she feed him and just pretty much held him all weekend. She loves this little boy very much!! He is getting very heavy, but that didn't bother her. Everyone helped out Dan put him to sleep a couple of times, Natalie did lots of holding and feeding, so did Lauren and Emma, but Erika had him most of the time. I told her that someday she will make the best mother to her own children!!! We love the Burnett's and are very grateful for their friendship.








Thanks Erika!!!
Love.......Brody

4 comments:
I loved all your photos of Erika and Brody. She will have to see them after b-ball practice. She had a rought time leaving him and is already asking about spring break. Thanks for such a nice and relaxing trip. Thanks for the laughs!!!!!!!!!!! We love you all.
jason has nieces about the same age as you little friend and when we are together i never see my baby and they even fight a little over who gets to hold her...it's such a nice little break.
It was fun seeing all of them again. I think my boys love seeing those girls just as much as Brody :) Erika was great with him!!
I love that last picture! I need an Erika at my house!!!
Post a Comment