Saturday, February 7, 2009

More...Conversations With Brody.

More....Conversations With Brody.
February 7, 2009
Now that Brody is four months old, he wants to touch everything! If you are holding him and dare to sit down at the computer, watch out! His sweet little hands are immediately on the keyboard. A few days ago, after we had played with every baby toy in the house, I sat him down and put the laptop on his lap......And this was our conversation: Brody says,
"Oh Grandma, there is such a big world out there. You can find out all kinds of world news on this MSN site. I can't wait until I can walk, and talk!"

"I just love all this High Tech stuff! Thanks for letting me use your laptop."

"Oh but wait, I am going to have to keep an eye on this. One of my stocks went down a few points today!

Grandma just says: " Anything for you, sweet boy"

7 comments:

Anna said...

You are such a proud Gma and have reason to be. Such a cute boy.

Kendal said...

He is such a handsome boy. I can't believe how much he has changed since I saw him last! I love his facial expressions...so cute

Alissa and baby Brody said...

What a smart little boy I have! haha he looks so stinkin adorable in these pictures, they make me laugh.

Katie said...

How cute!

The Burnetts said...

Hey- he is just changing so much. I think we need to plan a visit soon. Erika and I need a Brody fix!

Devin & Annie said...

SO cute! Austin just loves electronics too. I guess it's a boy thing! Those pictures are so cute!

Joy said...

It is so great being a Grandma, isn't it? Your pictures are adorable and the captions just right. He has grown so much since I saw him in Idaho with Sue & family.