Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Colors Of Early Summer.

May 30, 2009
I haven't been blogging very much lately. I'm either watching Brody, or trying to work in the yard. But in the past week or so I have taken my camera out in the yard and this is what I saw.
Tonight, the sky was beautiful. I really do love our view from the back yard.


I found this fun kind of lavender in a great little nursery in Sunnyside.





I have always loved white Peonies.







Regular lavender just starting to grow.





The view of the valley from our backyard. We really do live in a beautiful place!


6 comments:

Katie said...

What kind of lavender is that? I must buy some!

Arlene said...

I didn't realize you have such a beautiful view.

SunnyD said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL shots Arianne! Just gorgeous.

Lynn said...

Great, great pics Arianne-you really do have a great view :)

The Burnetts said...

I have missed you my bestie! Love your photos. They are so beautiful. Keep snappin (:

Taryn said...

Those are beautiful pics! I really wanna get a 1.4 50mm lens now ;)