Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Brody's Big Week


Brody's Big Week




Alissa the day before she went into the hospital


September 29th 2008
Day 1
October 1st 2008

Day 2
October 2nd 2008

Day 3
October 3rd 2008

Day 4
October 4th 2008

Day 5
October 5th 2008

Day 6
October 6th 2008

Day 7

October 7th 2008

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm feeling another Brody "fix" coming on :) He is so incredibly cute!!

The Burnetts said...

Arianne- Emma says she can not wait to meet Brody. She says he looks like a little man already. He is to beautiful. See you soon. We love you all!! The Burnett's

Kari said...

On day 6 where he has his cute little grin I can Finally see some of Alissa in him!! Tooo Cute.

SunnyD said...

That maternity picture is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! The little man is a stinkin' cutie too. Good luck trying to find places to put the thousands of photos you are taking! :)

Anna said...

Ive decided blogging makes the world very small! I was blog snooping random people and somehow found yours! I dont even remember how now. I was one of your old young women when you lived in Ephrata and I so loved you. My hubby and I settled in Ephrata after he finished school. We have been married over 8 yrs now. We have a almost 7 yr old Maggie, a 20mos old Dallin, and another baby boy joining us in 8 weeks! You look like a proud Gma and rightfully so! Hope to hear back! Annelise (Chlarson)Plaisted