Thursday, October 2, 2008

First Full Day of Life


Ready for a New Beginning.


We have a nickname for him it's "Lil BIG Man"

Our Precious Boy!


Alissa gazing at her beautiful son.

Grandpa J

Learning to burp.

Auntie Tawnya Waddoups (Tinsley)

Getting ready to go home.

All loaded up.

Uncle Evan's new Best Friend!

Brody is home with a family that loves him, he is a lucky little boy to have such a adoring mother and we are grateful to have him in our family.

6 comments:

Lolli said...

Congratulations to you all! Babies are such blessed gifts! I'm thinkin' you guys might need a "Holding Brody Timer". I bet you all are loving the cuddles and snuggles! What a lucky little guy to be surrounded by such a loving family.

Tawnya said...

Hes so precious. I love that little boy. I am so glad I was able to be there with my best friend and help support her. He is going to be a joy to be around. Enjoy him. He will grow up fast...Thanks for letting me be there!!

Lynn said...

He is beautiful!! I guess I should say handsome :) What a lucky boy to have such a wonderful mom and family to love him! Congratulations!!

Teresa said...

He is a cutie! I love newborn babies, who have just left the presence of Heavenly Father!

Taryn said...

ohh how sweet he is! Congratulations! I am dying on how big he was. I physically hurt for Alissa!

Katie said...

He is precious! I am so excited to find out you have blogs!!! What a way to keep in touch =-)