Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank You

Our family would like to say a very BIG Thank You to everyone who has been so kind to Alissa. We knew we had GREAT family and friends, but we didn't know the depth of the love and support that would be showered on her and her BEAUTIFUL baby boy. We are very proud of the mother she has become in just one week, Brody is a very lucky little boy to have such a wonderful and adoring mom.
Your kindness has been a gift to us all.

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

this is Tiffany (Byington) Fackrell. Your sweet grandbaby is ADORABLE! I hope everyone is doing well...I know how hard it can be with the first. I know mommy and baby are very loved and probably getting lots of attention and taken good care of. He is adorable, My mom will be excited to see pictures!! We will be all together this weekend for Jorden's wedding in Utah, I am excited, and my mom can get her grandbaby fix!!

welcome to the blog world! They are wonderful things! Since you can print them into an actual bound professional looking book!

you can check out our blog
fackrellfamily.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Hey Jensens' this is Joy, Sue's Mom. Congratulations to all of you on your beautiful grandson. I just found your blog on a link from Katie's. The happiest days are when babies are born. Blogs can sure extend your world. The best to all of you. Love