Monday, October 13, 2008

Shad and Tawnya's Wedding Day


Saturday Oct. 11th 2008
One of Alissa's Best Friends
Married in the Columbia River Temple.
Tawnya getting her hair done the morning of her wedding
Alissa putting on Tawnya's veil (she was the maid of honor)

The happy couple coming out of the Temple.

The first kiss outside of the Temple.

Looking for a place to take photos that was not windy!!!!

The Beautiful Couple!

Tawnya's Bouquet.

One of my favorite pictures!

Tawnya and her sister and girlfriends.

Tired and ready to start a new life together!!!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations to Shad and Tawnya!! Gorgeous pictures too!! I wish them all the happiness in the world :)

Amy said...

What beautiful pictures of such a wonderfully special day! Shad and Tawnya...I am so happy the two of you found one another! Congratulations.

Tawnya said...

You did such an awesome job. I am way impressed. Thank you so much for taking an entire day for Shad and I to create memories. Shad and I love the work. I am glad you were able to be apart of everything.

Brooke said...

You did such an awesome job with the pictures. They turned out SO good. It was fun getting to see you guys again! take care.