Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Aunt Anya Came To See ME!!!!!!

November 30th 2008
Brody says.....
"Aunt Anya loves me so much, she always wants to hold me, I love her too."

"Anya is going to be one of those awesome Aunts. The kind that will let me eat anything I want, have sleepovers with me and I think just plain spoil me. I am one lucky little boy!!!"

"Aunt Anya just told me a funny college joke! She is so cool!!"

"I can't wait until she comes home for Christmas, I already miss her!"

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lynn said...

What a lucky pair to have each other!! They are both truly blessed =)

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Lynn's right. Im so glad that Brody has an aunt like Anya, she's great with him! Even though she hogs my Brody time, Im still glad when shes around.

SunnyD said...

Ahhh.....those are some sweeeeet memories. Brody is going to be just like his Grandpa. A man's man but with a tender heart for the wonderful women in his life.