Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brody Meets Santa!!!!!

Brody Meets The Man In Red.

December 17th 2008

Tonight was our Ward Christmas party/dinner, we always enjoy going for the food and of course Santa comes to see all the Children. The line to see him was HUGE, so Alissa gave Brody a bottle hoping he would be happy for his picture. While drinking that bottle he fell sound asleep, now for a normal baby that is no big deal, but Brody is very hard to KEEP asleep!!!! At home we all tip-toe around as to not awaken the sleeping prince!! But tonight, with children running around screaming, he slept like the baby he is. (go figure)


When we got home, Alissa and I put Brody under the tree, just like the precious gift he is!!


Brody thinks he is going to like this Christmas holiday everyone is talking about.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

These are sweet. The last one looks sooooo much like Alyssa!! We can't wait for Santa around here :)

Devin & Annie said...

So sweet! I love how his hair is all slicked back! Brody has to be the cutest baby boy ever! Austin's the same way about sleeping. Devin and I have to tip toe around our house too to make sure we don't wake him up. I guess it's a first born thing.

Alissa and baby Brody said...

My little Angle is so stinkin CUTE! No matter how much I see him or how many pictures we take I cant get over how handsome he is! It was fun having him met Santa, and he was hilarious when we were taking pictures of him, getting all bad at us.

Kari said...

wow, in the last picture he sure looks like his MaMa

Kari said...

Oh tooo funny. I wrote my last comment, and then I read Lynn's. I guess we not only look alike, we think alike!

The Burnetts said...

Brody sure looks like his mommy! I'm sure Santa will be visiting that little angel.