Friday, December 12, 2008

Come Dream With Me!!!

December 12th 2008

Come Dream With Me #2


Alissa touching a Sea Turtle, even though it's against the LAW!!




I'm glad Evan was good with just watching the people jump off the cliff!!!!





Anya, picking up coral on the East side of Oahu.









We went out on a snorkeling boat, I have never seen Alissa and Evan have so much FUN!!! On the way back to the Marina, the driver went really fast because he heard that there was some Spinner Dolphins just a little ways away, They and the other crazy people went right up front and got the ride of their lives!!! They were drenched from head to toe. I wish I could of gotten a picture of that, but there was no way I was bringing my camera out there!!!! Howard, Anya and I stayed below!!!




1 comment:

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Hawaii was SO much fun. I loved it...I think its safe to say we all had the time of our lives! the boat was deffenetly fun. We should talk dad into taking us again :)