As a collector of quotes and sayings I thought I would share a few of my favorite ones with family and friends. Some of my favorites are from a magazine that Safeway sent out to their employees in 1995. I have referred to these sayings through the years and always try to use some of them in every day life.
WORDS TO LIVE BY.
1. Compliment three people every day.
2. Have a firm handshake!
3. Look people in the eye.
4. Buy whatever kids are selling on card tables in there front yards.
5. Keep Secrets!
6. Think twice before burdening a friend with a secret.
7. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
8. Write Thank-You notes.
9. Stop blaming others.
10. Let people pull out in front of you when you are stopped in traffic.
11. Keep your promises.
12. Think BIG thoughts, but relish small pleasures.
13. Knock before entering your children's rooms.
14. Never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have.
15. When playing games with children, let them win!!!!
16. Strive for excellence, not perfection.
17. Be kinder than necessary.
18. Commit yourself to constant self-improvement.
19. Be a good loser/ Be a good winner.
20. Don't burn bridges, you'll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.

3 comments:
I love the quotes. I try to use some of them every day, but really need to work on others. Love your blog and remarkable pictures. Love to all.
Great quotes! Many I try to use too and some I need to remember more often!
What WONDERFUL words to live by Arianne!!! It is too bad that more people do not follow them! #20 reminds me of my father, he used to tell my brother, sister and myself this ALL THE TIME!
#13 I truly believe in too. I realize I pay the rent for my childrens' rooms BUT they also need their own space and to learn respect for others areas.
Thank You for sharing these with us!
Post a Comment