December 12th 2008
Come Dream With Me #1
I was listening to the song, Island Boy by Kenny Chesney on my playlist and it made me dream of the Islands!!! Two summers ago we were lucky enough to take our children to Hawaii, we had to most wonderful time and are dreaming of when we can go back.....
Anya, Alissa and Evan at Sunset on Waikiki Beach.
Evan always makes friends everywhere we go. This little boy from California just loved playing in the sand with him.
Waikiki Beach is the greatest place to watch the boats and the surfers!
Snorkeling, our new favorite past-time. I never knew fish could be such Beautiful colors!!!!

5 comments:
Kali just said to me last night "Mom I need to go to the beach". "That would be nice Kali, wouldn't it". Thanks for taking me there tonight!
ohh that all sounds soo nice. I love being warm. I mean.... I LOOOOVE being warm! Plus I love the smell of the islands!
How fun! Someday I'd like to visit Hawaii. My brother and his wife were really fortunate for along time to go to Hawaii every year since they lived in Japan because Hawaii was one of their stops. How cool!
if i would have checked out your blog sooner i would have dedicated mele kalikimaka to you and your family! i'm always one step behind. jason said i could go to hawaii as a reward for getting skinny, i hope it doesn't take me to long!!!!
Ariane, your pictures are just beautiful, it so brings back memories of when I lived there as a teenager(what better time to live in Hawaii). Thanks for the memory booster.
Post a Comment