Saturday, December 27, 2008

Aunt Anya.

Anya is such a wonderful Aunt to Brody, she is always there to hold him, give him a bath or just help in anyway she can.


This little boy is very loved!

Just laying around and talking.

We all love it when Anya is home from college!

2 comments:

Alissa and baby Brody said...

I swear Anya has more pictures with Brody than I even do!

He is very lucky to have an Aunt like Anya, she loves him very very much. She deffenetly helps me out a ton when shes home!

Taryn said...

I saw these pictures and thought...wow what beautiful people! You have a very cute family, and it must be so fun to have a sweet beautiful baby in the house again!

Thank you for sweet comments on my lessons today. I was really nervous, and hope I didn't ramble too much.