Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Pleasant Place, With Pleasant People!

Santa in Prosser!
In Prosser, Santa doesn't ride in a sleigh, he rides through town on a fire truck!
Wednesday night when we were coming home from the ward Christmas party, we saw Santa going down Market street. Anya was with us and she said "When did they start doing that?" Both Howard and I said, the whole time we have lived here (10 years) I guess she has never seen him all these years!
We love this small town living!!!!


4 comments:

Teresa said...

I had no idea they did that and we have lived here longer than you.

Lynn said...

That is one of our favorite events! They would come down our old street every year and Santa would hand out stuffed animals to the kids. We have been trying to get them down our street now, but they keep bypassing our road :( We heard the truck the other night with it's music and sirens-what fun!!

Lolli said...

I was coming out of the middle school from the basketball game when Santa came by on his Fire truck. I don't know why but it chokes me up to see how excited the little ones get. The amount of time it takes for the firefighters to get the truck all lit up as well as giving their time to walk/ride around and hand out treats to kids gets me every year.

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Honestly I didnt know that they did this either until I saw it this year...I guess Anya's not the only one.