Saturday, January 3rd. 2009
Uncle Evan's first solo diaper change.
It's not that he was never willing, we just never asked.
Brody needed a diaper change and everyone was busy, so a sweet little 13 year old boy offered to do it! Howard always was very helpful with our 3 children, so I wouldn't expect Evan to be any different.
Evan was lucky, it was just a wet one!!
I told him he needed to be fast!! Bro Bro has been known to shoot for the stars!
I love how he is holding the diaper, like it is radioactive or something!!!
Brody's Thank You smile is what makes it all worth it!!
THANK YOU UNCLE EVAN!!!!!!





8 comments:
Good job Ev!! Kambree just asked "What is Evan doing to Brody?" I told her changing his diaper and she said "Ewwwww" =) Little does she know, her brothers all did this to her too!! Thank goodness for these sweet willing boys!
You are raising a very sweet young man who will grow into a wonderful husband and father some day! I do love Brody and Evan's little grins like they are both saying "We're a great team!" Brody will LOVE having Evan to look up to.
Uncle Evan is so good to brody, and he deffenetly helps me out a ton! Brody is going to love spending time with Evan, I can already tell :)
Great job Evan! I think Colby and Cameron need to spend a little time at your house. They would probably freak out if they were asked to that.
ohh that is soo sweet! precious! I love to see little boys be so cute with babies!
Evan- Brody is so lucky to have you for an uncle! I know you adore him and are so good to him and for him. Brody reminds of Evan at that age. He was so happy and so content with everything and anything.
Go, EVAN! I am so proud of him =-)
Hey Arianne, I tagged you =) Check out my blog.
Post a Comment