ohh my...I wouldn't be able to help myself either. The boy is just toooo beautiful not to want to photograph him every second of the day! His eyes are gonna break some girls heart one day!
I LOVE the first one, but I think I just love him too :) I stole him at El Cap the other night and got some smooches on him!! I'm stealing the pics! :)
Our lives together began about 24 years ago when the farmers son came to pick up the Big city girl for a blind date.{at college} I don't think we spent much time apart after that night. We live in a wonderful little town in Eastern Washington where there is a lot of sports, friendly people and good friends. We love it here and so do our three beautiful children.
7 comments:
ohh my...I wouldn't be able to help myself either. The boy is just toooo beautiful not to want to photograph him every second of the day! His eyes are gonna break some girls heart one day!
So sweet! His eyes are amazingly beautiful!
Very cute!I would be taking pictures all the time too!
Arianne- what a beautiful picture of Brody!! Feel free to pass any extra copies along my way. Erika and I can fight over them :)
Brody is such a beautiful little boy! I can't believe how much he has grown! You're ver lucky to have a handsome grandson like him!
That first one is a heart melter!!! It seems there is a perfect match. A beautiful baby boy and a photo-finatic Mimi. :)
I LOVE the first one, but I think I just love him too :) I stole him at El Cap the other night and got some smooches on him!! I'm stealing the pics! :)
Post a Comment