Sunday, January 25, 2009

Spotlight Sunday.

January 25, 2008
Spotlight Sunday
I was looking through some folders of photos, and came across these pictures of Alissa. When I asked her why she had scanned them, she said it was for a project in High School. I got to thinking about my kids when they were little, and how it would be fun to scan some of Anya and Evan too, even maybe Howard or Myself! So Spotlight Sunday was born. It won't always be of my family, maybe some friends too!!!
So I'm starting with Alissa, she made it easy on me, she already had the photos scanned for me.

Alissa at about 4 months.

(look at the picture of Brody to the right, don't you think he looks like his mommy?)

Alissa with big sister Anya, having breakfast in bed!

Alissa and Anya kissing, they really do like each other!

Alissa and her cousin Heather, playing with the hose.

Sweet Alissa coloring at Grandma Jensen's house.

Alissa at our house in Moses Lake.

Alissa's Pre-School picture.

Cousin Katie made Alissa this daisy chain.


Two very proud sisters with new baby Evan.
Alissa 6yrs and Anya 8yrs.


Alissa loves her sister and brother!

Alissa in Lincoln City Oregon, one of her favorite spots on earth.
(18 years old)

Alissa's favorite things:
Brody!
The Beach
Chicken Stir-fry
Tomatoes on her sandwiches
Eating
Fruit
Being with friends
Any family vacation
.............................
Things Alissa Hates:
Sloppy Joes!
Cleaning her room!!!!!! Cleaning anything!
When her food touches each other on her plate?
(weird, right!)
Melted cheese

When people aren't nice.


8 comments:

Kristin said...

All those old pics are SO cute! Those are the kids I remember...it's odd to think how fast time goes and lives change!

The Burnetts said...

I like the spotlight sunday thang! Thanks for sharing the photos. I remember Alissa being in kindergarten when we first became friends. And now, she is a mommy. And a wonderful one!!!!!

Lynn said...

Great idea! My mom and I have been talking since this blog started about incorporating some old photos every once in a while. I thought maybe flashback friday :) this could become something fun!!
Alissa is so cute and yes Brody definately looks like mom! I love these pix of them when they were little cause we didn't know them at that time.

SunnyD said...

That is so stinkin' sweet. The picture of her coloring just melts my heart. I can only imagine what it does to yours! :)

Taryn said...

what fun idea. Alissa was such a cute little girl...and still is cute! I loved her love/hate lists.

Alissa and baby Brody said...

First off...food touching on your plait is not wierd! I didnt realize just how much Brody looks like me until I saw my baby picture. Hes such a cutie!

Anna said...

I came to snoop your blog and saw this pictures. I love them that is how I remember your girls. What a fun idea.

Kim said...

I love it... very cool idea. She is sooo cute and I do think Brody looks like her. I love seeing the pics of your kids young!