Friday, January 23, 2009

There's A New Sheriff In Town!

January 23, 2008
There's A New Sheriff In Town!

For some odd reason, I am in a cleaning mood? I'm cleaning out Anya's room, maybe it's because now that she is 22 and not home much, it would be nice to have a room for guests. (It's still your room Anya!!) So for the past few days, with her permission, I have been going through all of her childhood and High School things!!! (Fun, but SAD!) I came across this Old Fashion Photo that we had taken of Anya, Alissa, Evan and our niece Heather. We were staying in Seaside Oregon, and when it rains, as it often does there, you try to find indoor things to do. They had so much fun picking out what they would wear and dressing up Evan!!

Those were some good times!!

(I didn't write the date on the back? I think Evan is about 4)

Watch out, There's A New Sheriff In Town!

Sheriff Jensen.

Evan was so darn cute!! He still is!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cute...and we agree Arianne. Evan is so darn cute :O)

Lynn said...

awwww "Ebaaahhhn", as Kambree would say :) you are stinkin cute then and now!!

SunnyD said...

Oh man....that is too fun!!! It's so fun to see them so young. It seems like yesterday! Evan should have a nice long line of young ladies waiting for him after his mission. :)