Friday, January 16, 2009

I've Been Tagged!!

I've Been Tagged!!!
January 16th 2009
We have not had the Internet for almost 2 weeks, our box went out. I have to admit that at first I really missed it, but as the days went on I kind of enjoyed not being on the computer!!! I also loved not having to here Evan and Alissa fight over who gets the laptop, and what poor soul has to use the BIG one!!
When I did read through my comments, I saw that my good friend Lynn tagged me for what I think is the 3rd time, and I have never answered(I feel really bad!)
The Rules!
*The rules were to find your fourth folder where you keep your photos.
*Click on the fourth folder and find your fourth photo.
*Tell about the photo.
*Tag 4 other people (sorry guys!)
This picture was taken 2 summers ago in Lincoln City Oregon. If you have seen our blog, you know that we do a lot with the Burnett's. It doesn't matter that Anya is 22 and the youngest is Emma at age 8! They all get along so well!!
My Friends I choose to Tag are:
Natalie, Kari, Alissa and Katie

2 comments:

The Burnetts said...

Okay, give me a day or so. I need to have my weekend out of the way!

Kari said...

Me too, considering I haven't blogged for over a month!!!