Dec. 31st-Jan. 2nd
Like I said in my last post, we love to go to Camas! There we always see good friends, get a good laugh and there is always good food!!
Like I said in my last post, we love to go to Camas! There we always see good friends, get a good laugh and there is always good food!!
If I got my way, we would drive down Hwy. 14 every time we visited the Burnetts. If you have never driven that way you should! It has to be one of the most Beautiful drives in Washington!!! I do understand that it takes a little longer, but it is so worth it! (Howard usually crosses over at Biggs and drives down the freeway on the Oregon side)

One of Brody's biggest fans! In almost every picture I took, Erika was never far away!
The kids always take over Dan and Natalie's room!! The Wii was set up downstairs, so Evan set up his XBox 360 up in their room. We do make them go outside, but it was either a downpour one day or snowing the other.
I don't know how Erika held him so much, he gets heavy!!! She was so proud of herself the night she was able to put him to sleep. Alissa was grateful for Erika's help...................................
The Drive Home
The Drive Home
Anya, Alissa and Evan
On the drive home, I did get my way, and just outside of Washougal there is a look-out that we always stop at. You can see down the Columbia Gorge for a very long ways, it is Gorgeous!!!
(For those of you who are fans of the movie Twilight, remember when Edward takes Bella up in the tree?It was filmed down in the meadow just below this photo)
Yes, once in awhile Howard and I get a picture taken of us. (I usually am behind the camera)
This is another one of my favorite stops, it is Stonehenge, just above the bridge to go across at Biggs.
Beautiful Anya.
Anya and Evan. Alissa was busy with Brody.
Evan, looking down on the world below.

5 comments:
You are exactly right...the trip that way is BEAUTIFUL! You got some great pictures of everyone too. I LOVE the one of Anya by herself~gorgeous!
I had so much fun in Camas! I wish that we could have stayed longer, i always have fun with Natalie and her family! Erika was great with Brody, It was so sweet when she put him to sleep :) And the ride home was worth it to see Edwards scene!
Great pictures, I think I need to go that way next time we head west just to visit the Edward spot!! I too love the pic of Anya but I like the ones in the snow too of the 3 kids and of you and Howard :)
That's awesome. Good friends, good laughs and good food, how can you go wrong.
I love that you stopped for a little photo shoot. The scenery down Hwy.14 to Cape Horn is gorgeous. I like when we cross the Bridge of the Gods. Erika misses Brody. We love your FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Post a Comment